Staying Safe at Lees | Open for Business!
We are delighted to announce that we will be open for business from Monday, 1st June. Following the latest advice from the government, The British Retail Consortium (BRC) and the British Independent Retail Association (BIRA) around homeware stores our showroom on Victoria Street will be opening its doors. We respect very much you are concerned about safety – so are we – so you will notice some changes to the way we operate. The safety of our team and customers remains our number one priority and we have worked hard to get our showroom, workshop and delivery and fitting teams ready.
Here are some of the measures we have put in place now we’re open for business:
- One way entrance and exit system for our showroom for customers to use when they visit
- Social distancing – 2m social distancing guidelines will be adhered to at all times in our showroom and on our home visits
- Daily temperature checks for all our staff at the start of shifts
- Hygiene stations throughout our showrooms, vans, warehouse and in our workshop. Each member of staff also has their own supply of hand sanitiser.
- Regular deep cleans of our showroom daily
- Protective equipment – all staff will have access to PPE throughout all areas of the business
- Safety Screen – a Perspex safety screen has been put up around our Reception and payment desk for the safety of our team and customers
Please do take a look at our consultation and sample service that we are now offering. These services are to help towards the safety of you our customers and our team. If you need any help or assistance simply contact us at [email protected]